02 October 2006

They're here!!!!

Last evening was tense. My beloved, my one true love in this world, called yesterday afternoon to say ''We're on our way right now''. I sat in tension waiting out the minutes ..... OK, so I did spend a couple minutes straightening up the mess in the hotel room. She finally made it off the I-85 around 8:30 last night, we met, dropped the car at my office overnight, took the cats to a place already arranged, and then went to the hotel. They were an incredibly wonderful sight. God has been very good to me and my family is an important part of those blessings.

She spent much of the day on the nuts and bolts of the relocation - meeting the electrician doing some finish work, arranging a new telephone number, arranging for the electricity to go on, etc. She is wonderful and I couldn't go on without her.

Now I feel more complete than I have felt in more than six weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.