23 January 2007

Today's Reading January 23

Morning the Exodus, chapters 4, 5, and 6

Evening the Gospel according to Matthew chapter 16

I'm convinced that this is one of the most significant daily readings of the year. And yes, I realize they're ALL important. But this one speaks to me every time.
''Who do you say that I am''? remains one of those questions that all of us must answer personally and individually, from the heart. What will we do with this Jesus? He asks that question, and we must answer. And there are consequences for that answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.