09 March 2007

Today's Reading, for March 09

Another Friday, and it seems as if the year is flying past.
Not everything is going well for any of us. I have been advised that my mother will be going Home to be with the Lord very soon now. And I believe that my father will join her there soon. Their rooms are just about ready for them.
There is much about us to bring to the Lord. Don't be hesitant to do so.
.
Today's morning reading from the Old Testament is from Deuteronomy, chapters 8, 9, and 10. Good stuff here, don't miss it.
,
The afternoon is still in the Gospel of Mark, chapter 12, verses 28 through 44. Go over this (and all these readings) carefully and prayerfully. It's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.