11 October 2007

Effects of Illegal Aliens -- Oct 11

Just looked over an e-mailing from Monster.com, the internet jobs board. Saw a position that looked quite interesting, a company out of the Memphis area - very nice area - with the name of Tomson, I gather they do something or other that is entertainment related. I became quite interested
Until
A line in the list of requirements: ''ability to speak and write Spanish preferred''

I must be foolish. I thought that this was the United States of America. And while I recognize that there are some cultural anomalies along the Texas-Mexico border, Memphis is a long way from Brownsville. I find it discouraging that Memphis, Tennessee, some thousand miles away, evidently has so many illegal aliens, and Tomson in Memphis employs so many illegal aliens, that American would-be employees are expected to be familiar with the language of the invaders.
What part of this sounds like a good thing for America?

Deport the aliens. ALL the illegals.
Thanks for nothing, W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.