20 October 2007

New Links

Wanted to call attention to two new links over on the sidebar under 'other types but good'.

To quote someone who sent me the link, to Sully USMC

(this) is a website owned and operated by an 88-year-old 3-war Marine who is currently learning web design. He was Chesty Puller’s Adjutant in Korea, after having been filed-promoted from Gunnery Sgt. to 1st Lt. in 1947, (snip) and serving as Chesty Puller’s adjutant. He hosts a lot of writers. The journal of a trip to Vietnam in 1998 is there, along with a lot of really good writers.


The other is called CAP Marine (CAP standing for Combined Action Program, a VietNam War effort). The author and I have internet contact and post on places like ldot. He's a good guy. The description is
explains our program. It is owned and operated by (someone), who was on radio watch one night in the huge Marine Corps base of Phu Bai when I was on the other end of the radio at the nasty end of an ambush.

There is a whole lot more to both of these sites than I have shown here, go there and learn somethings you did not know before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.