19 November 2007

A Fred Thompson Interview

I have not settled on a candidate. And, while I normally am supporting the Republicans, that support is not a given. Particularly when we are faced with the candidacy of RINO's - Republicans In Name Only - of which there are far too many. I am open to virtually all the Republicans seeking the nomination for President, with the exception of two: John McCain and Rudy Giuliani. I will actively oppose either, including in a general election. But that leaves some good people.
This is a link to a very interesting video interview that PajamasMedia did with former Senator Fred Thompson. He's not necessarily my guy, but I could vote for him. Listen and make up your own mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.