27 November 2007

Pet Peeve 27November

I know that there are more important things in this world but as I sit here at the keyboard with Shepherd Smith reading the news in the TV behind me, I am grinding my teeth again.
Is there an appropriate punishment for the ignoramus at BP, or is it a gaggle of them, who put out those dreadful ads with the crappy music, interviewing those with no evidence of a forebrain on the future of energy in this world? I am torn between tar and feathers, public floggings, or something equally painful, public, and painful. I guess that they have a right to demonstrate their imbecility to the world, though people of such limited mental capacity used to be kept in sheltered spaces lest they inadvertently harm themselves. But it is rather embarrassing to see.

The only thing one may say in their favor is that they are no worse, or at least not much, than the equally stupid ads in a similar vein that the dolts at Chevron inflict upon us. Mercy, can't something be done for these poor people? a sheltered workshop or something so that they may play quietly and not get too dirty?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.