14 December 2007

Worth Reading -- Newt

There are some people who take a lot of heat. Usually it's for being right, and for saying things that other people don't like hearing. Some of these are people I wish that I knew personally. One of them is Newt Gingrich. He has the distressing tendency of being right most of the time.
This is another of those times. I won't reproduce the document, even under Fair Use. Go read it yourself. If you save it and print it out, you probably won't be the only one.
Go read Sleepwalking Into a Nightmare over at the familysecuritymatters.org web site. Bookmark it in fact.
I worry for my country. I see her heading towards disaster and the only rescue that I see is the Last Trumpet. Which may yet happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.