23 February 2008

Picture update 23 Feb


I am remiss. We finally started getting some of the 'official' photos from Beloved Older Daughter's wedding in December. This is one of them. Two of the people I love most in the world.
God has been so good to me. Dear wife and I met when I had given up all hope of meeting the right one. He knew better. Two years later, I became a husband and a step-dad on the same day. And now, nearly 20 years later, that little girl asked me to walk her down the aisle and put her hand in the hand of another man. There are no words to describe that.
We have known a lot of difficult moments. Times have been - and still are - difficult and trying. But on that day, two beautiful women looked at me, and said ''I love you'', and that means everything. God is good. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.