04 July 2008

Just when you think it can't Get Worse

I despair at times for the civilized world.
Can you imagine a worse headline, coming out of England, than


No, it is not a misprint.
This is what that part of the world once known as Christendom has degenerated to. That school children are expected, forced in fact, to kneel in homage to the demon-god Allah in order to honor the false religion of evil known as Islam.
I am sure that we will hear, soon enough, calls from the educationist establishment in the United States to follow the lead of the 'sophisticated Europeans' and take another step along the degenerate course of multicultural idiocy.
May God have mercy on us, but I do not know why He should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.