20 September 2008

Two Videos

Check out both of these.
This one is a 32 second clip made by a survivor of a botched abortion. Ask what she thinks about ''Right to Choose''. Perhaps one might, bravely, tell her she isn't really human, or one of those other lies that the Left seems to so nimbly toss about.

And this one is put out by a Roman Catholic organization. I am not a Catholic, have never been one. But I have known many who are, and who took their faith seriously. While I wish that a Baptist, Methodist, or Church of Christ group had done this, the producers are addressing the patent lies of a ''Cafeteria Catholic'' named Joe Biden in the video. Worth seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.