16 November 2008

Illegal Aliens Again, 16 Nov.

Like the idea that a 4-times-arrested, and not deported, illegal alien could be in jail again? How about the fact that this time it is for the rape and sodomizing of a 2nd grader? Read it here. Read the previous installments too.

Tell me again about those ''jobs Americans will not do''. Tell me again. Or don't. Because it is a lie. Persons repeating it are liars. Whether they are the creeps of LaRaza, LULAC, or whether the lie is coming from the lips of the President of the United States. It is a lie. I do not respect liars and don't like having them around me. Do you?

Are we so lacking the the proper number of rapists that we must import some? From the article, there are between 300,000 and 450,000 inmates in US jails that should be deported. And probably won't be.
I agree. Don't deport them. Hang them. And their enablers should suffer a severe penalty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.