25 March 2009

Today's Reading 25 March 2009

Short shrift and late posting. Got called back into work last night, leading to one of those 18-hour + travel time days. Told them I'd be in late this morning in an attempt to recoup some sleep. Started getting phone calls at home around dawn from persons who were certain, just certain, that I had to come in just as soon as possible in order to deal with a silly situation that they themselves had created. It's now 6pm Central Time, I am tired and cranky and that is not a good place to be when discussing the Word. So, forgive me, I will just list the passages and hopefully trundle off to a flat spot.

Today's readings Joshua 14 and 15
Luke 4:33-44

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.