20 March 2010

Today's Readings -- 20 March 2010

Well, at least it is Saturday. For those of you who have the weekend off, good for you. I just got home from yet another night shift, and heading for the bed because I have to do this again this coming evening. It will make for an abbreviated "day of rest" on Sunday. And then we get to do it all over again. Whee!

I talked with a "headhunter" yesterday. It was kind of odd: he is the son of the pastor at a church where we once held our membership. We left that church and that community more than a decade ago, but still have some good memories. Whether or not something comes of our conversation I can't say,but it was a jog to some good memories. For that I am thankful.

I will try to fill this in later.
For the moment,
see Joshua 1, 2, 3
Luke 1:57-80

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.