14 May 2011

Today 14 May 2011 brief

we've had another interlude here for which my apologies.
Dear Wife has been having some potentially serious health issues, has been in and out of the hospital several times, and was in as an out-patient yesterday for a cardiac catheterization. Not a trivial exercise even under the best of circumstances, which this wasn't, and aggravated by her chronic reaction to the iodine that must be used in this procedure.

so things have been difficult around here. I just worked all night, came home, and removed the bandage over the plug where the entry via the femoral artery was made. We seem to have gone through that OK. So now I can get a few hours of sleep. I "get" to work tonight, Saturday night. For free, one of the "benefits" of a salary position.

hope to be back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.