27 March 2017

A nervous quickie -- 3/27

Wife woke this morning and decided to delay the doctor call.  OK.

Now it's going on 10:00 p.m., and she's thinking it's gallstones or even a heart attack!  Gall bladder attack being much more likely.  She's lying down in bed right now, as the fully horizontal position is easier for her than even the most reclined position of the recliner.

There's at least a 50% chance we'll be heading off to a local Emergency Room before this night is over, but I've been wrong -- in both directions -- several times so All is Up In The Air.
In any event, my usual morning post is likely to be seriously delayed.  Apologies.

Prayers are welcome and solicited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.