27 September 2017

Other Thoughts 27 September 2017

Was readings something a little while ago that moved me greatly.
Some may know the name of Nabeel Qureshi.  He was a one-time Moslem who came to Christian faith -- at great peril at that -- and was until recently associated with Ravi Zacharias' ministry.
Note that I am using the past tense word "was" here.  He was these things.  Until he was diagnosed with an aggressive stomach cancer back in June and  passed away within the last two weeks.  Leaving a wife and child.
But  he touched many many lives, some of whom we do not yet know, but he was a faithful presenter of the Gospel.
I think it needless to say that his family is hurt by his passing.  But also was touched by his life.
His wife has put forth one of the most remarkable letters, and a YouTube video, that I have yet seen  I strongly, very strongly, urge all to see both and to meditate upon them.  The time is well spent, I promise.
Video is here
Letter is here  in the Gospel Herald

and for those who have a FaceBook account, there is a document here from him

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.