20 December 2019

quick update

It's rather embarrassing when techno-geeks like us have mysterious computer issues.  Starting around the time of the more recent forced updates to Windows 10, I have experienced several unforseen major glitches that have wiped out whatever I'd writtten.  Extremely frustrating.  Now, the fact that our equipment was purchased in the 2011 - 2012 time frame, at a time when we were living around a thousand miles from here, doesn't help.  So I'm a bit frustrated and upset.  We spent time today, again, trying to do some troubleshooting and  analysis but no answer yet.  I do intend to get this back into some sort of regular order, but I've said that several times before and been proven wrong.  Aplogies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.