26 December 2019

Today, 26 December 2019

Very brief, sorry.  Upshot is that wife and I are feeling poorly.  That's "normal" for her, not for me.  We slept little last night, up and down several times.  Not sure what we've got, but it involves drainage and LOTS of coughing.  She's been running a low grade fever for two weeks now, trying to fight it with the home remedies, etc.  So am I, now. Not fun.  On top of it, I had to make the Run across The Line into Pennsyltucky which rarely improves the mood.

We shall see what tomorrow brings.

But being horizontal right now, posting the day's Scripture isn't an option.. Sorry..  Pretty meaningful texts at that.  Apologies.

So, Zechariah 7 and 8
Revelation 20.

And, additionally, a song of the day.  Don't know why it's been in mind all day long:  This World Is Not My Home.  A good one, and in several hymnals also.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.