16 July 2020

Brief for Wednesday, 15 July 2020

The last few weeks have been crazy for us.  I think we might be looking at a break in that, about a week from yesterday or so, but we shall see.  We spent all, ALL of last week on that back room with collapsed floor and such.  Got the structural stuff mostly done late Sunday afternoon /evening.  Hope to get some work done on the collapsing floor area in the adjacent living room on Satrday-Sunday.  Not quite the best way to occupy the Lord's day, but that is the time that brother in law has to donate, for which I'm grateful.  Spent a little while today starting to put down the new laminate.  After, of course, another doctor appointment for Wife, noon this time.  Went well, but the prep, going, return, recovery, and then a very late lunch, ate up a good bit of the day.  Hope to get back at it today but there are some errands that I must tend to also.

"I Thank God I'm In His Care".

"Abide With Me"

2Chron 19
20
Psalm 120
1 Corinthians 8



No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.