17 August 2020

Monday, 17 August 2020

Happy Monday to all!
It's pushing 8 p.m. and we just about two minutes ago were able to get the desktop unit (bought back in 2010 or 2011) back up.  I've got a pile of stuff to do yet today, so this is about as much as I can enter today.  But it is progress.  We'll take it.
I do have to check some things, haven't been able to see e-mail for well over six weeks now, so there's probably a pile and if someone reading this sent something, I haven't seen it yet and apologize for the delay.

========

Job 33, 34

Psalm 143

Galatians 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.