29 November 2021

Today's Readings and Stuff-- Monday, 29 November 2021

Again, very brief and sparse.

Wife and I are roughly 12 days or so into COVID-19.  It has not been fun, as others can conform.  It's beating us up pretty badly and it's not done yet.
Makes a person wonder if survival will happen,  which naturally inspires one to Amp up one's prayer life and plead the Lord’s healing and mercy.  Not a bad thing to do anyway.  Looking at the world around doesn't add to positivity.  Then I read the day's passage in Ezekiel, which is tough stuff.  All too familiar.

But spend time in the New Testament reading, 2nd Peter 1.  One could do quite a series from this chapter alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.