06 June 2007

Where's the fence?

Go over and check out this site: www.wheresthefence.com if you want to raise your blood pressure up to a safe level.
I am furious beyond measure at the actions in Washington by some of our electeds, unfortunately beginning with the President, who have obstinately determined to push an amnesty through for those who have criminally invaded our country. I can not determine with any degree of certainty whether their actions and non-actions simply constitute malfeasance in office, or if the matter rises to the level of treason. I'm seriously leaning towards the latter.
This is not only a bad bad bill - we would expect nothing less from something involving the drunken murderer Ted Kennedy - but it is really much worse than that; it is the sort of bad that over time becomes worse and worse. One might reasonably conclude that such is the intent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.