19 July 2007

Today's Reading July 19

G'morning.
Today's readings continue as we have been, in the Psalms and in the Acts.
The morning brings us Psalms 28, 29, and 30
These are relatively brief, but with great passages, good things to sing.
from 28, for example

7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
8 The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.
9 Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.


Acts 21, verses 1 through 14
Paul is with his companions going back to Jerusalem, despite the warnings of danger.
13 Then Paul answered, What mean ye to weep and to break mine heart? for I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.
14 And when he would not be persuaded, we ceased, saying, The will of the Lord be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.