19 August 2007

Cost of illegal aliens updated 19Aug

You don't get much better than Mark Steyn so just go over and read this one. Speaking of sanctuary, where's ours?
It has been a long time since I crawled around any lawbooks. But I seem to recall that there are some offenses termed ''malfeasance'' and ''nonfeasance'', terms that describe those who in essence violate their oath of office and either use the office for personal agenda or who refuse to carry out the duties of that office. Seems to me that quite a number of persons occupying what we once termed positions of public trust have fulfilled the elements of those offenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.