22 September 2007

Backlink to the Anchoress part 2

Let me say first that I respect and admire the owner of the site. That she is a devout Roman Catholic, and I am not; that she has her take on a number of issues that is not in perfect agreement with mine, does not alter that in the least. Reasonable people may differ on range of issues and not descend into bitter rancor. I thank her for her devotion and tone of respect.
Just for the record, and perhaps some self-aggrandizement, I am showing below the backlinks to some comments that I made on a recent thread on the issues surrounding illegal aliens in America. She by no means agrees with me, but has nevertheless graciously posted my rather lengthy comments. Your are invited to examine the entire colloquy.
It begins here
My comments are here , here, and here.
Again, I have profound admiration and respect for her, even in principled disagreement. May her tribe increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.