23 December 2007

Bible reading schedule for the rest of the year

As I have posted before, I will be going on a family trip beginning at noon tomorrow and we do not expect to return before the evening of December 30th, Lord willing. We, meaning my beloved spouse and I, will be leaving Lower Alabama and heading for western Arkansas to see our beloved older daughter marry her high school sweetheart, Brian. Like any other father, perhaps, I'm really not ready to see her go. I still have good memories of the little girl meeting me as I came home from work, squealing '' Daddy! Daddy!'' as she jumped into my arms. I still have memories of reading to her the stories from the little pictorial Bible we got for her, and her first halting efforts to read to ''big girl'' one we bought her for Christmas when she was able to read, some. I would not trade those memories for a million dollars. The family God gave me, at a time when I had despaired of every having such a life, has been a great blessing to me, one that I have not been so good a steward as I should have been.
But, we will be traveling and I can not promise to keep this blog up during those days. We'll try, but it may not happen. So, just in case, I am reproducing below the ''assignments'' for the remainder of the year. May your Christmas be a blessed occasion and may the Lord bring you safely through it and give us strength and joy for the year to come.
Dec OT Reading NT Reading
24 Zephaniah Revelation 15
25 Haggai Revelation 16
26 Zechariah 1, 2, 3 Revelation 17
27 Zechariah 4, 5, 6 Revelation 18
28 Zechariah 7, 8, 9 Revelation 19
29 Zechariah 10, 11, 12 Revelation 20
30 Zechariah 13, 14 Revelation 21
31 Malachi Revelation 22

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.