15 January 2008

Today's Reading 15 January 2008

Good morning.
Very short shrift this morning. Beloved wife has been sick, flat on her back, all yesterday and all last night and is not doing well at all. We'll leave her very shortly and take her to the local walk-in clinic. Not easy to do, another blow when we are broke, uninsured, and I'm unemployed. Very tough.
And tough for me personally as well. Today would have been my mother's birthday. She passed into the presence of the Lord last spring and this will be the first anniversary of her birth since then. Not easy for me, or dad.
Yet, like Job, I know that my Redeemer liveth. Love that phrase.
Anyway, we will try to flesh this out later, I'm just out of time and energy this morning.

Bible reading for the day
morning Genesis 36, 37
evening Gospel of Matthew chapter 12, verses 1 through 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.