16 April 2008

Good link -- The Revival of 1857

Good link.
If there are a few things that the Lord has shown me, it is that His promises are good. He has promised that we can find Him, if we seek Him with all our hearts. And that is true. He has promised that

II Chronicles 7:14, “if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land”

And that is true as well.
The story related here is not the only one like it that one can find. He hears our prayers. And He still rolls heavy stones out of the way for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.