06 August 2020

Today's Readings and Stuff -- Thursday, 06 August 2020

Happy Thursday to all.
Wife is still having a pretty rough go of it.  For someone who has been through so much for virtually her whole life to say "I feel awful" is not a good sign.  The fever has pretty much gone down, but breathing is still an issue.
We will see what the morning brings.

On top of things, I got a letter recently notifying me of call to jury duty.  I sent questionnaire back today, answering all, but asking to be excused due to my caregiver responsibilities.  We'll see how that goes.
===========

Esther 9, 10

Psalm 136

2nd Corinthians 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.