05 August 2020

Today's Readings and Stuff-- Wednesday 05 August 2020

I spent ALL of yesterday doing the caretaker thing.  Spent a while in bed in the early morning, while Wife still (finally) sleeping, reading the day's passages using the app on my phone.  Good passages at that.  About all the meaningful reading I accomplished for the day.
Wife may - note the word may - be starting to feel the effects of this current round of antibiotics.  Takes a bit longer every time, but we're into the third day of it, so perhaps things will head in the right direction.  We shall see.  
One of the great-nieces, the one whose mother is in chemotherapy for a nasty breast cancer, has a birthday party Saturday at the grandmother's house halfway across the county.  At this point, I doubt we'll be able to go.  Probably safer to practice that "social distancing" stuff with all the compromised immune systems rampant.

===========

Esther 7 and 8

Psalm 135

2nd Corinthians 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.