02 September 2020

Today's Readings and Stuff-- Wednesday, 02 September 2030

Crazy day.  Wife had developed some troubling symptoms.  Called doctor Monday.  Couldn't get in, but they promised to all back.  Didn't.  Nor Tuesday.  Our plan was to call again once office opened.  They beat us to it by about a minute.  Could she come in this afternoon?  We said yes.  Left, in the middle of one of the worst rain squalls I've ever driven through, but we made it.  On time.  Doc confirmed diagnosis of vasculitis.  Ok.  The electronic communication to the pharmacy was down, so he gave us written prescription. I dropped her at home and drove to pharmacy, handed it in.  And waited and waited.  Got the meds shortly before they closed, came home and ate a bit, put the nightly round of painkiller ointments on her, fed cats, took our "night meds", headed for the mattress.  Hope for a better tomorrow, and I'm weary.
==========
Several songs of the day,  all flowing from where my mind was yesterday.  I love them all.

I can hear my Savior calling

1. I can hear my Savior calling, I can hear my Savior calling, I can hear my Savior calling, "Take thy cross and follow, follow me." Refrain: Where he leads me I will follow, Where he leads me I will follow, Where he leads me I will follow, I'll go with him, with him all the way. 2. I'll go with him through the garden, I'll go with him through the garden, I'll go with him through the garden, I'll go with him, with him all the way. 3. I'll go with him through the judgment, I'll go with him through the judgment, I'll go with him through the judgment, I'll go with him, with him all the way. 4. He will give me grace and glory, He will give me grace and glory, He will give me grace and glory, And go with me, with me all the way.




==========
Isaiah 5, 6

Proverbs 5

Philippians 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.