28 March 2007

Today's Reading March 28

Short shrift today.
Please keep my mother in your prayers. She is still with us on this side, physically at least. And my dad - seeing his wife of 58 years in extremis is wrenching, to say the least.

Morning reading, from the Old Testament, is Joshua, chapters 21 and 22. Having completed the division of the land, he sends the tribes whose inheritance is on the EAST side of the Jordan (something conveniently forgotten by many who should know better) to their lands.
.
Evening from the New Testament, continues in the Gospel of Luke, chapter 6, verses 1 through 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.