03 April 2007

Back again

Just a brief post.
We have just returned from our 2000-mile road trip for my mother's funeral. My grateful thanks to all who prayed for us, who sent expressions of support, who attended or who just took a moment to think of us. Thank you, thank you so much. It has been a great comfort to us in a difficult period.
God is SO good, and His love and grace has made all the difference. We are greatly comforted in knowing that we will see her again, and that she is safe in His care now.
And that's good news. That's the gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.