05 April 2007

Today's Reading April 5

This morning's reading, from the Old Testament
Judges, chapters 15, 16, and 17
The first two of these chapters conclude the story of Samson.
The third includes language that becomes all too familiar, and reminds me of the world in which we now live. (and I fully expect the same, sad results)
6 In those days there was no king in Israel, but every man did that which was right in his own eyes.


.
This evening's reading, from the New Testament
the Gospel of Luke, chapter 10, verses 1 through 24
every bit of this is good, and worth going over and over. I have trouble picking out the most important piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.