09 May 2007

Slight update and such

Posting will be light for the next few days. As I posted earlier, my wife's mother passed away this morning. In the early morning hours we will be undertaking another 2000-mile trip by car. Burying your mother on the day before Mother's Day is a very tough thing to have to do, but that is what faces us. Doing so a mere 6 weeks after MY mother's funeral makes it no better. Doing so in the midst of our economic catastrophe does not make things any better. We borrowed some money from the church tonight to pay for gasoline etc., or we could not make the trip and it will be a tight issue even then. The church's generosity and love just choked me up. I can not express my thanks adequately.

Pray for us, please. We've had a very bumpy road. God is still in this, somehow, which means a lot. But it's still bumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.