11 May 2007

Today May 11

We are so grateful for the prayers, financial support, and many expressions of kindness we have been receiving during our current struggles. As some may be aware, Sunday has been designated as Mother's Day. We will, however, be spending tomorrow, the day before, in funeral services for my mother in law, who passed away this week. This has led to a road trip of nearly 2000 miles, just six weeks after we buried my mother, and two weeks after my job was eliminated. It has not been a great couple of months for us.
Please keep us in prayer as we go through this process and then head back home so that my beloved can be at work Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.