28 June 2007

Today's Reading June 28

Continuing in Job, chapters 13, 14, and 15.
We start to come across some familiar verses. Such as, from chapter 13,

15 Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.
16 He also shall be my salvation: for an hypocrite shall not come before him.
or, from chapter 14,
1 Man that is born of a woman is of few days and full of trouble.
2 He cometh forth like a flower, and is cut down: he fleeth also as a shadow, and continueth not.


And later today, from the Acts, chapter 8, verses 26 through 40.
Phillip is called away from a great evangelistic outreach to preach the Good News to an Ethiopian eunuch. That's worth a great deal of discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.