04 December 2019

Today's Readings and Stuff -- Wednesday, 04 December 2019

Another of "those" days.  
We had been scheduled to "watch" the kids next door for an hour or two in the evening while their mom was selling tutus and hair bows at a "craft show" in a nearby town. Until we got a " I need you RIGHT NOW!" call around 3 p.m due to a sudden issue.  And then we had to remain on station until they got home.  We just got home, it's nearly 10:30 p.m. and we're weary.  
 I spent time with these passages this morning, some Good Stuff there, but am not at my none-tood-good mode right now.  Added to that, having some equipment issues here, so while I can give the day's text reference, for now I can't do a copy & paste of the texts themselves.  Sorry.

=======
So, that said, today's texts are chapters 7 and 8 in Hosea, and chapter 4 in the Revelation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment.
I am free to moderate, and I do. Profane, lewd, and unlawful comments will be sent to the Great Beyond, never to be seen again. I reserve all rights to do so for any and all reasons and whims.